Accredited by the Council of Occupational Education and Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), Vista College is a renowned institute in Texas which offers a variety of career training programs to help students prepare for their entry into professional life. The college believes in providing high-quality and specialized career preparation for all students, hence it hires the best qualified, certified, and experienced trainers and teachers to help you build a rewarding career.
- 850 North Telshore Blvd, Suites F-G, Las Cruces, NM 88011
- 2704 South Texas Ave Ste #2, College Station, TX 77840
- 1905 W Loop 281, Suite 21, Longview, TX 75604
- 3871 Stagg Dr. Suite 194, Beaumont, TX 77701
- 3440 Bell St. – Suite 100, Amarillo, TX 79109
- 1001 S. Fort Hood St, Killeen, TX 76541
- 6101 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79925
- 4620 50th St, Lubbock, TX 79414
All programs meet and cope with technological changes, ensuring career and employment success. All you have to do is apply to any program including Massage Therapy and Veterinary Technology, Business, HVAC, Cosmetology, Information Technology, Allied Healthcare and you will earn your Associate or Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate or Diploma in your chosen field and secure employment in renowned organizations. The college also provides students a helpful ‘Admission Team’ to select the right career paths that would lead them to success.
Healthcare programs are perfect for students who are passionate about taking care of people. Most of the programs offered by Vista College lead to a rewarding career and help students prepare for their entry into the healthcare industry. All health-related programs are specifically designed to accelerate the students’ entry in lucrative careers and teachers from Vista College provide in-depth training and practical experiments to help students gain vital skills and qualities to succeed in their profession. Healthcare programs offered by Vista College include:
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Diploma Program
- Veterinary Technology Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Lab Technician Associate of Applied Science
- Comprehensive Massage Diploma and Certificate
- Medical Assisting Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Assistant Associate of Applied Science
- Vocational/Practical Nurse Diploma
- Patient Care Technician Program
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Dental Assistant Diploma
The main aim of Vista College is to provide students with a wide range of career opportunities. This is why the college has been known to break convention and offer fun programs for students to embark on careers which are not only exciting and aligned with their interests, but also rewarding and lucrative. All the trade programs are designed with emphasis on providing students hands-on and practical training to secure their dream job with confidence. So, turn your natural enthusiasm into a lucrative career, and enroll into one of the following trade programs:
- Electrical Technician Diploma
- Trades Management – HVAC AAS
- HVAC Technician Training Program
- Cosmetology Certificate of Proficiency
- Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma Program
- Construction Technology Diploma Program
- Electrical Technician AAS Training Program
- Construction Management Associate Degree Program
The Business Programs offered by Vista College are perfect for students who are creative and possess leadership, managerial and entrepreneurship qualities. The college provides the tools, technical knowledge, and general education related to businesses to give students a head start into their exciting careers. All programs are designed specifically to give students a competitive edge in today’s job space and will help build a solid foundation, focusing on the students’ business skills and qualities with regards to critical areas including Human Resource Management, Organization and Management, Business Finance and Law, and Business and Professional Software.
- Business Management Human Resources Associate of Applied Science
- Business Management Accounting Associate of Applied Science
- Business Management Associate of Applied Science
- Business Administration Diploma
Legal Programs are perfect for students who love solving complicated matters and mysteries. They bring out the analytical and methodical qualities in students and help them apply those in law enforcement cases and other legal cases to find justice. All you have to do is apply and within five weeks, you will be on your way to a fascinating new career filled with enthusiasm and excitement. Any of the two programs below will put you in a position to make a huge contribution towards the betterment of society.
- Paralegal Associate of Applied Science
- Criminal Justice Associate of Applied Science
For students interested in working with computers, networks, and servers, Vista College’s Technology Programs are ideal. The college provides valuable information regarding the best ways to manage networks and the workstations used by large organizations. Students also learn about vital technology managing tips regarding start-ups and multination corporations and are provided real-life practical training in IT. So, if you want to be a part of an industry that is constantly growing and expanding, join one of the college’s technology programs:
- Information Technology Associate of Applied Science
- Information Technology Diploma
Vista College also has a career services department designed to assist students and graduates in their job search preparation and employment success. Some of the services include:
- Successful Interview Coaching Techniques – Vista College has many professional career coordinators who help students hone their interview skills via mock sessions. This service enables students to learn about all the aspects of job interviews, from the first handshake to walking out the door.
- Identifying Multiple Career Opportunities – Often, it can be difficult to decide on the right career path. This is where Vista College helps students identify the perfect job with regards to their skills, strengths, and career qualities.
- Assistance In Writing Resumes And Cover Letters – The resume is the first link of contact between a student and their potential employer. Vista College helps students develop appropriate and relevant resumes with regards to their careers using valuable tips and resources which focus on your experience, talent, and individual skills.