Established in 1982 and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), UEI College is a renowned training institute in California that is committed to preparing students for rewarding careers in criminal justice, automotive, technology, business, healthcare, and HVAC fields. The college has more than 14 campuses in California and Georgia and has the main aim of enabling students to achieve success in their careers through professional preparation and training.
The teachers in the college also have years of experience in their respective fields and provide students with real-life training to help them excel in their careers. Each program’s learning methods are designed to be relevant to workforce, hence also preparing students to seek entry-level employment in their chosen fields. Apart from this, the college also offers financial aid (for those eligible), job placement assistance services, weekend class options, and day/evening classes for student convenience.
- 2085 Montiel Road, Suite D-100, San Marcos, CA 92069
- 9215 North Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85021
- 661 W. Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena, CA 90247
- 4730 Ontario Mills Parkway, Ontario, CA 91764
- 4994 Claremont Ave, Stockton, CA 95207
- 1860 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92507
- 70 FM 1960 West Houston, TX 77090
- 401 W. Carl Larcher Way Anaheim, CA 92801
- 3737 Rosedale Hwy Bakersfield, CA 93308
- 310 3rd Avenue, Ste C6/C7 Chula Vista, CA 91910
- 3401 Rio Hondo Avenue El Monte, CA 91731
- 3602 N. Blackstone Ave. Suite 0268 Fresno, CA 93726
All students have to do is choose and enroll themselves in a suitable education program at UEI of varying outcomes and lengths that range from 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs or 8 to 9-month diploma certificates. Once that is done, students will receive appropriate, relevant, and high-quality education regarding their field, hence enabling them to secure employment in some of the top organizations in the industry.
- Dental Assistant
- Criminal Justice
- Vocational Nursing
- Pharmacy Technician
- Automotive Technician
- Information Technology
- Medical Office Specialist
- Business Office Administration
- Medical Billing & Insurance Coding
- Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
The main aim of UEI College’s Dental Assistant Program is to get students started in career where they will play an imperative role in a dental office. Students are taught how to handle patients and even assist the dentist in certain complicated procedures. Teachers also place strict emphasis on educating patient care and provide real-life training and demonstration to help students hone their dental skills.
Complete Your Dental Assistant Diploma Program With Specialization In:
- Assisting dentists during dental exams and procedures
- Disinfecting or sterilizing dental tools and equipment
- Instructing patients in oral healthcare practices
- Preparing instruments for dental procedures
- Prepping dental patients
- Handling patient records
The primary goal of the Criminal Justice Diploma Program is to provide students with career-focused education with regards to solving complicated criminal cases. Teachers conduct real-world lessons to help students learn the problem-solving, communication, professionalism skills required to excel in the career and also prepare students for entry-level Criminal Justice positions.
Complete Your Criminal Justice Diploma Program With Specialization In:
- Preserving the incident scene
- Seizure, search, and arrest
- Power-to-arrest training
- Anti-terrorism training
- Weapons certification
The Vocational Nursing program offered by UEI College basically helps prepare students for their entry into the medical industry as a vocational nurse. All classes are held by registered nurses and physicians, enabling students to learn about real-life and practical experiences when it comes to dealing with patients. Subsequently, the vocational nursing program can prepare students for a great nursing career.
Complete Your Vocational Nursing Diploma Program With Specialization In:
- Handle vital medical records
- Prepare patients for procedures and exams
- Observe patients for changes in their condition
- Assist patients in basic hygiene care.
- Take patient vital signs, like blood pressure, heart rate, and respirations
The Pharmacy Technician program helps students get started into their pharmaceutical careers in as little as 8 or 9 months. Once the program is completed students can earn entry-level jobs at mail-order pharmacies, in-store pharmacies, drugstores, and clinics.
Complete Your Pharmacy Technician Diploma Program With Specialization In:
- Assisting registered pharmacists
- Handling and stocking medication
- Counting Tablets/ Measuring doses
- Labeling prescriptions and tablets
- Helping customers and clients
- Answering phones
If you like working with cars and have interest in learning more about engine tuning, performance, and repair, the Automotive Technician program offered by UEI College is made for you. This program prepares students for their entry into the automotive industry and enables them to learn about all the vital skills needed to perform repairing and customization jobs on cars.
Complete Your Automotive Technician Diploma Program With Specialization In:
- Automatic Transmissions
- Engine Theory and systems
- Electrical Theory and Diagnosis
- Fuel Systems and Emission Controls
- Engine Performance and Ignition Systems
- Passenger Comforts and Steering Suspension
- Hybrid Technology and Preventative Maintenance
The world is dominated by computers and related technologies. Students with interest in information technology can join the IT Program offered by UEI College. This program is designed to prepare students with the skills required to maintain, configure, install, and design enterprise-wide networks and perform computer repair and maintenance.
Complete Your Information Technology Diploma Program With Specialization In:
- Managing, configuring, and reconfiguring computers and associated networks
- Verifying, installing, and operating a basic IPv6 and IPv4 network
- Offering technical support via phone/email or on-site
- Network Troubleshooting and diagnosis
Medical Office Specialist
The main aim of UEI College’s Medical Office Specialist program is to prepare students for entry in the dental and medical arena. Students not only learn specific skills required to succeed in the healthcare field, but also gain the opportunity to work with patients on a daily basis while training for the medical office specialist exam.
Complete Your Medical Office Specialist Program With Specialization In:
- Office Emergency Procedures
- Medical Records Management
- Health Insurance Legislation
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- Prescription regulations
- Dental procedures
Business Office Administration
The Business Office Administration program gives students practical education for the real world with regards to vital business administration tasks. Not only are students given coursework, but they are also taught how to apply coursework studies in actual business environments.
Complete Your Business Office Administration Program With Specialization In:
- Marketing and advertising
- Accounting and finance
- Business Communication
- Human resources
- MS Office
Medical Billing & Insurance Coding
The Medical Billing & Insurance Coding program prepares students to handle numerous medical billing and insurance coding related tasks. After completion of the program, students can easily secure entry-level jobs in private offices and large hospitals to handle aspects of patient record and insurance management.
Complete Your Medical Billing & Insurance Coding Program With Specialization In:
- Transcription and Stenography
- Insurance billing procedures
- Submitting insurance claims
- Coding medical procedures
- Managing patient files
Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning
The main objective of UEI College’s HVAC Program is to prepare students for employment in the profitable HVAC field. Students learn first-hand how to configure, install, and monitor HVAC systems and also gain vital skills on testing and repairing these systems. Once the program is complete, students earn the title of a certified HVAC technician.
Complete Your HVAC Technician Program With Specialization In:
- Inspecting and Maintaining HVAC Systems
- Installing Electrical Wiring and Controls
- Replacing or Repairing Defective Parts
- Enhancing HVAC Efficiency
- HVAC Troubleshooting