The Lincoln College of New England is part of the Lincoln group that has about 60 years of experience in educating and training students. A professional staff runs the college and the instructors have decades of experience and exceptional expertise in specialized courses. The college focuses on developing and sharpening the technical expertise of its students besides developing their conceptual knowledge.
The college has been serving students for the last fifty years. Established in 1966, the college has now grown in size and scope. The college management takes industry demands and requirements into consideration, and then comes up with offerings of specialized programs. You can avail most programs both on-campus and online. If you are doing a job and need to enhance your skills, you can take an online course at the Lincoln College of New England.
2279 Mt Vernon Rd
Southington, CT 06489
Once you are enrolled in a program at the Lincoln College of New England, you would find the Office of Career Services an important part of your professional life. Whether you are a fresh student straight out of high school or a professional who intends to further enhance his or her knowledge and technical expertise, the career services would help you get what you desire in your professional life. The career advisers can even help you find a program or degree that best suits your interests, aspirations and career goals.
As you push forth your education at the college, the career services would extend additional services to you, so you can become a valuable, meaningful and important part of the college community. You will be helped in crafting your resume and cover letters, and the career advisers will go way out in securing an internship or entry-level position for you upon graduation. You will be trained in searching for jobs, networking and interviewing skills. Moreover, you will get the opportunity to attend career-related workshops, job fairs and events organized by the Career Services department from time to time.
Enrollment Process and Financial Aid
To start the enrollment process, you’d need to fill in a request for information form on the college website. The college will get in touch with you and walk you through the rest of the enrollment process. The process is very smooth and simple and you would be delighted by your seamless admission into the college.
When it comes to financial assistance, you will not be left alone to figure out the way you are going to fund your education at the Lincoln College of New England. A dedicated financial assistance member would take up your case, and then help you find a financial package. The type of financial aid you may secure depends on your eligibility, needs and competency; however, the college will help you secure what you really deserve. You would be required to fill out Federal Student Aid application online to start the financial aid process.
If you are a veteran or come from any branch of the US military, you are in luck because the Lincoln, which was originally established for World War 2 veterans, will extend unmatched benefits to you. The college holds the military in greatest regards; therefore, it will keep no stone unturned in making the enrollment and financial aid processes easy for you. The college accepts Montgomery GI Bill, Post 9/11 GI Bill, and all the other VA benefits for veterans and military personnel.
Degrees and Programs Offered
- Business Administration, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Criminal Justice (Online Bachelor), Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Funeral Service Management, Bachelor of Science (BS)
- Health Information Administration (Online Bachelor), Bachelor of Science (BS)
- RN to BSN, Bachelor of Science (BS)
The Lincoln College of New England offers bachelor degree in a variety of fields, which have been selected after a thorough research of various industries, industry demands and career scope. The curriculum for each degree has been designed carefully and judiciously, so you can learn new, valuable knowledge besides developing and sharpening you skills to not only secure an attractive position with a respected employer, but also grow in your profession.
- Accounting, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Broadcasting, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Business Management, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Concentrations in Marketing and Fashion Merchandising available
- Communication, Associate of Science (AAS)
- Criminal Justice, Associate of Science (AAS)
- Criminal Justice (Online Associate), Associate of Science (AAS)
- Dental Administrative Assistant, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Dental Hygiene, Associate of Science (AAS)
- Executive Medical Assisting, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Health Information Technology, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Health Information Technology, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Healthcare Administration, Associate of Science (AAS)
- Hospitality Management, Associate of Science (AAS)
- Concentration in Nutrition and Foodservice Management (Dietetic Technician)
- Human Services, Associate of Science (AAS)
- Mortuary Science, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Paralegal, Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
If you want to earn an additional degree after already completing a bachelor’s degree, Lincoln College of New England has an Associate Degree for you in dozens of fields. Just select an area your interest, and let the college take care of helping you to achieve your career goals. The courses have been designed to give you additional skills, enhance your existing skills, and broaden you conceptual knowledge. By the time you complete your associate degree, you would be a well groomed professional ready to take any challenges head on.
- Dental Chairside Assistant, Certificate
- Health Information Coding, Certificate
- Medical Assistant, Certificate
Lincoln College of New England offers certificate programs in dental assistance, health information coding and medical assistance. These specialized programs have been designed to develop your technical skills by letting your learn new knowledge in real-life situations. These courses will equip you with all the required skills and knowledge to land an entry-level position with a respected company in the healthcare sector and then grow in your profession.
The college has fully equipped labs, where you would get the opportunity to practice knowledge and skills learned in the classroom. The good news is that the college focuses its courses completely on practical applications of your knowledge, so can expect to undergo extensive training on modern technologies and industry standard procedures. When you finally complete your bachelor degree and start a career, you would make the transition with ease.