CCI Training Center identifies its mission to provide the most effective accelerated, hands-on training and enhancement training to the public on a convenient schedule through constant innovation attention to detail keeping their focus on quality. The whole team is committed to providing an environment dedicated to the students’ outstanding learning experience that recognizes initiative and performance. CCI builds relationships within the community in an ongoing effort to meet the needs of the community.
CCI has flexible schedules and blended training opportunities while working toward the goal of accommodating students’ real life circumstances with their need for education. With more than 30 years of experience, CCI has learned how to take small size groups, immerse them in the learning process with experienced professionals focused on graduating their students to enter the professional world with confidence. There are tutoring programs and other support provided to help students along the way.
CCI Professional Career Training Programs - Arlington TX Campus
70 E Road 6 Flags #140
Arlington, TX 76011
CCI Professional Career Training- Dallas TX Campus
9850 N Central Expy #246
Dallas, TX 75231
Each applicant will meet with an Admission Coordinator to guide them through the steps of the admissions process. During the process, the Coordinator will assist with transfer credits, work experience credit and all of the steps to get the students ready to start their new career. Military students will not be penalized when they need to suspend course work for active duty assignments. CCI works closely with the Veterans Administration programs and with other veterans’ organizations around the region to assist enrollment, graduation and job placement.
During the training period students are prepared to get internships, externships, attend Job Fairs, Networking, Resumes, Interviewing skills and a host of guidance for getting a job once they have graduated.
Financial aid is available for qualified applicants. Among the opportunities are:
• OIF, OEF Veteran Scholarship ($2000.00)
• Federal Grants
• Student Loans
• Director’s Scholarships
• Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
• Texas Workforce Commission, Proprietary Schools Sections, Austin, TX; 1991
• ACCET- Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training, a partnership for quality.
• ACCET maintains ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification by Bereau Veritas Quality International (BVQI) and by U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency
• Microsoft® IT Academy
• AutoDesk® Authorized Training Center
• Recognized by G.I. Jobs as a “Military (Veterans) Friendly School
CCI Career Programs
CCI offers Allied Health Programs, Computer Training Programs, and Business Career Training Programs. Each offers specialized training toward certification and board testing with internships and/or externships.
Allied Health Programs
Health Information Specialists
These are the wheels that keep medical facilities, doctors’ offices and clinics running smoothly. There is a rising need for professionals who can accurately and ethically maintain patient records. The future need may increase by 21% up to 2020. This is far above average for employment in general.
There are workshops covering:
• Electric Health Records
• Records Management
• Medical Software
• Healthcare Insurance and Billing
• Medical Law and Ethics
• Anatomy, Physiology, and Terminology
• Health Information & Management
• Billing & Coding
• Computerized Medical Office
• Medical Records Specialists
Among the hundreds of positions that a graduate can choose from a Medical Records Specialist can become a Medical Records Technician, Health Information Technician, or a Medical Secretary. The classes are blended with two days attending class on campus and completing assignments, tasks and simulations in a distance format. A student only needs a passion for helping people in the medical field and CCI training to excel as a Health Information Specialist.
Pharmacy Technician Certification & Phlebotomy Training
CCI’s innovative programs allow the student to train for two careers simultaneously with the one program. The graduates will be prepared to pursue national certifications and choose between two exciting and rewarding health care professions: Pharmacy Tech (Assistant) or Phlebotomist. Both fields are growing tremendously and will continue into the foreseeable future. In addition to technology training, general medical training, ethics, etc. This course path includes:
• Allied Health Math
• Pharmacy Calculations
• Fundamentals of pharmacy practice
• Sterile Product Certification
• Compounding Certification
• Career Development
• Certification Test Preparation
Medical Assisting with Nutrition & Weight Management Career Training
This program also allows the student to choose between two growing career paths: Medical Assistant or Nutrition & Weight Management professional. Medical Assistants perform both administrative and clinical tasks in their roles in a clinical environment, Blood Bank Donor Units, Front Office or Clinical Laboratory. Nutrition and Weight Management Professionals help patients take back control of their overall health through diet and exercise lifestyle changes. These professionals are found in Weight Management Clinics, Health and Wellness Centers, and other Medical Facilities.
These two professions are expected to grow by 29% until 2022 and beyond. Students will prepare to take two certification exams through the National Healthcare Association. The American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologist (AMT), provide certification and career advancement guidance once the student has graduated and is embarking on their new career.
The program blends workshops found in the Health Information, Pharmacy and Phlebotomy, with medical basics such as CPR and HIPAA, and the core classes such as:
• Receiving Patients
• Telephone Triage
• Patient Charting
• Weight Management
• Nutrition & Wellness
• Recording Vital Signs
• Patient Preparation
CCI’s Allied Health Programs are comprehensive courses designed to prepare the student to learn, graduate, earn their license or certification, and have more than one option available, almost guaranteeing personal success.
Microsoft and CompTIA Certification
CCI’s professionals guide students through the challenges to install, configure and manage Windows client and server operating systems and server visualization concepts. The student is armed with Microsoft, CCNA, and Cisco Certification training. Once the course is completed with the hands-on lab experience, the student is prepared to manage Cisco routers, switches, and other networking technology. The workshops available are:
• CompTIA A+, Network +, and Security +
• Microsoft Client Operating Systems
• Introduction to Routers & Switches
• Advanced Concepts in Routing & Switching
• Configure Private Cloud Solutions
• Monitoring Private Cloud Solutions
• Computer & Network Administration
• Computer & Network Administration – Private Cloud
• Computer Support Tech
CCI is partnered with Cisco Networking Academy, CompTIA, and is a Platinum Member of Microsoft IT Academy and fully able to prepare students to troubleshoot PCs, Network installations, configure Cisco switches and routers in multiprotocol internetworks. Students will be well able to gain entry-level positions such as:
• Computer Support Specialists
• Help Desk Technicians
• Network Support and Technical Support (CCNA, CCNET) Specialists
And work in computer firms, government agencies, and private companies helping clients and coworkers maintain efficient operations.
Business Accounting Career Training
CCI offers hands-on workshops in:
• Payroll Administration
• Corporate Accounting
• Cooperation and Partnership
Students graduating from the Business Accounting Training courses will give businesses the qualified team members needed to manage efficiently the day-to-day operations and future projections that require accurate accounting and financial statements. The career opportunities for graduates include:
• Accounts Payable/Receivable
• Financial Reporting
• Payroll Assistant
• Inventory Control
• Accounting Clerk
• Business Office
• Office Positions
• Retail Management
• Cash Management
These opportunities come with greater opportunities and are a great jumpstart for limitless potential.
Career Services Department
The CCI student experience does not stop in the classroom. The Career Services Department can assist before enrollment, assist current students find part-time employment, and the post graduate can find help in many areas of their job search. The department staff can be consulted for the following services:
• Student Assistance Service is counseling and employment assistance for students with special needs or a part-time job.
• Career Assessments are taken before enrollment and after graduation by placement assistance staff, instructors or program managers.
• Job Fairs are a great way to network and potentially learn about available positions on the spot. The Career Services staff have information on when and where the job fairs are held, help with resume preparation, and guidance for meeting potential employers
• Externships provide experience that applies the classroom and lab work to real life situations supervised by a professional
• Internships help the student work and learn. These are most often non-paid positions, but the value comes from the experience gained. Internships are not part of the curriculum.
• Networking Opportunities are tremendous help getting the student ready for their next step. The Career Services staff facilitate meetings and events for the student to meet alumni, industry members, mentors, potential employees, and community leaders
• Resume Assistance is crucial for the success of the graduating student. Whether the resume needs to be crafted from scratch, or it just needs an update, Career Services is the department to contact.
• Interviewing Assistance is found in the Professional Development class where mock interview scenarios play out to help the graduating student get ready for the experience.
• Post-Employment support is available to assist the former students with technical and job-site problems
• Life-Long Employment assistance will be available for years after the student graduates
CCI also provides services for those with physical and mental disabilities, military members, military veterans, workforce solutions, to help dislocated workers, assistance with childcare, transportation and almost any other assistance one would need to train and find employment in today’s market and beyond.