8777 E. Via de Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
The mission of Brighton College is to offer relevant, affordable, unique, career-oriented educational programs to all qualified students in a flexible, personalized manner.
The Goals of Brighton College
• To provide quality distance education to students from diverse backgrounds seeking preparation for a career in an employer driven field.
• To offer programs that are affordable and assist students to graduate with no or minimal debt.
• To deliver curriculum that is current, relevant, and prepares students for success in their chosen field.
• To ensure that every student progresses toward their educational goals in a supportive and positive environment.
• To provide quality instruction from practicing professionals, specializing in their respective area and sharing their expertise and experience ensuring that what students are learning is relevant and current in today’s world.
• To assist graduates in realizing their career goals upon completion of their program and throughout their careers by offering job-readiness training services.
• To provide students access to a community of partnerships within targeted industries and organizations.
• To ensure institutional stability by maintaining highly efficient processes, and high standards of student support
Online Programs Offered
- Business Accounting Clerk
- Business Management Associate Degree
- Customer Support Representative Certificate
Allied Health Institute
- Health Services Management Associate Degree
- Medical Office Specialist Certificate
- Medical Records Technician Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Medical Coding & Billing Certificate
Construction Services Institute
- Home Inspection – Arizona Short Course Certificate
- home Inspection Certificate
Cybersecurity Institute (BCCI)
- Advanced Security Practitioner Certificate
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certificate
- CompTIA Certificate
Legal Medical Institute
- Personal Development Courses
- Child Development Associate Certificate Program
We realize that sometimes life can get in the way of you reaching your career goals and we know that once you start your education it will be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. We invite you to enroll and try a No-Cost, No-Obligation, sample Trial Course at Brighton College. The course is called Seven Principles for Success. The course will give you an opportunity to see how online learning works. All of our programs are 100% online and take approx. 6-8 weeks to complete. We are here every step of the way for you and our instructors and Student Services representatives will help you not only stay on track but stay motivated.
Employability Resource Center
Here at Brighton College we invest in your success. Getting you employed in a new career is our top priority. We offer online training and will help you develop a professional resume and cover letter that not only highlights all of your education but your strengths and qualifications. We will then help prepare you for your job search with course that will sharpen your interviewing skills and even a one-on-one mock interview. Finally we set up personalized job hunting where you’ll have access to over 10,000 employer partners.
Paying for College
We are here to help point you down the right path when it comes to paying for your college education. We offer Private Student Loans where you can choose when to start paying back the loan, how long it will take and what your down payment will be. We are also offer WIA funding to those who qualify. You’ll need to contact the nearest OneStop Job Center in your area for more information. If you are currently employed it is a good idea to check with your employer to see if they offer any employer tuition reimbursement programs.