About Avtech Institute of Technology
Avtech Institute of Technology is one of the leading institutes, which provides Information Technology (IT) and medical courses. Students can enroll themselves in this university and make a career in the IT and health care industries. The IT courses cover diverse topics such as computer networking and programming, project management, security management, database administration, auditing, etc. And, the medical courses include National Health Career Association (NHA) courses, and Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) course. With hands-on training and individual attention, Avtech Institute of Technology makes sure that the students excel in their profession.
Avtech Institute of Technology was founded in 1998, with its headquarters in South Plainfield, New Jersey. It was established for providing practical training to IT and medical professionals. The institute caters to different market sectors, including corporate, workforce, military, and private corporations.
Avtech Institute of Technology is divided into two segments –education and training section, and IT consulting and staffing section. The former segment provides theoretical and practical knowledge to the students, whereas the latter one offers various services like information system assessment, architecture and system implementation, IT department outsourcing, etc.
50 Cragwood Rd Suite 350
South Plainfield, NJ 07080 USA
Fairfield, New Jersey, USA Campus
130 Clinton Rd, 2nd Floor
Fairfield NJ 07704
Eatontown, New Jersey, USA Campus
613 Hope Rd, Building 4, 2FL
Eatontown NJ 07724
Military Friendly School
Avtech Institute of Technology is military-friendly in numerous ways. If you are a military active service member, associate, veteran, dependant, or spouse of a military official, then you can quickly enroll yourself in this university. The institute provides a lot of military benefits, including financial assistance in the form of grants and scholarships. You can talk to their admission staff and ask about the military eligibility conditions. And, if you qualify as a military veteran, you can receive as much as $18,000 from the GI bill; and if you qualify as a military spouse, you can get up to $4,000 from the MyCAA program (Military Spouse Career Advancement Account). They also accept VRAP, Chapter 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 1606 and 1607.
Avtech Institute of Technology helps their students and alumni to find jobs through their job placement cell. They solve students’ career related queries through individual counseling and group meetings. Moreover, the university provides various career services such as career advising, interview coach training, resume writing sessions, etc.
Avtech Institute of Technology provides several Information Technology (IT) and medical certificate courses. The programs are divided into certain segments that cover relevant courses. In all, there are twelve IT and two medical segments. Apart from this, the institute has also come up with some new Allied Health training programs that include areas and programs like phlebotomist, clinical medical assistant, pharmacy technician, electronic health records, medical billing and coding, and practical nursing.
The Language Learning course teaches English language skills. It is designed for people who are not the native speakers of English and use it as their second language. It covers all the aspects of English, including grammar, writing, oral communication, reading, listening, speaking, vocabulary, etc. The course that comes under this section is known as ESL (English Second Language).
This course deals with PC operation and architecture, fundamental troubleshooting procedures and skills, problem analysis and resolution. It also prepares students to achieve Network+, CompTIA A+, and MCTS (Vista) certifications.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Microsoft Windows Vista Professional (MCTS)
LAN/WAN Administrator, Engineer
This certificate program helps students to learn about the installation and maintenance of PC networks based on client servers. They learn to install, organize, and troubleshoot Cisco routers. The course offers practical training and enables learns to acquire various certifications such as Microsoft MCITP, MCTS,
Cisco, and CCIE Certifications
- VMware ESX/ESXi Training
- Cloud Computing
- EMC SAN Storage
- CCIE SAN Storage
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (LAN/WAN Administrator)
- CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CISCO CCNA Voice Professional
- CCIE Routing and Switch
- Solaris UNIX System Administrator
- Red Hat Linux System Administrator
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Computer Forensic & Investigation
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
- SAP BI/BW (Business Intelligence)
- SAP FICO (Finance and Control)
- SAP HR (Human Resource/Hum-an Capital Management)
Internet/Intranet Web Development and Software Programming
This course teaches students about the modern electronic commerce industry. Students learn about the rules and principles of the e-commerce industry, while making e-commerce websites using Java, Microsoft, or Web Logic servers.
- Web E-Commerce Training
- Microsoft C#/ASP.NET/ADO.NET Programming
- Java/Web Logic/EJB/JSP/J2EE Programming
- Advance Java Financial Wallstreet Hands-on Project
- SAS (Statistic Analysis Specialist) Certification
- Java Android Mobile Development
Health Science Application Programming/Data Management
- CRA (Clinical Research Associate)
- Oracle Clinical OC/RDC
- Phase Forward/Inform
- Microsoft SQL Database Administration
- Oracle Database Administration
- Microsoft Certified Office Specialist (MOS) (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Computerized Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash)
- Quality Center (QC), QTP, Loadrunner
Computerized Accounting & Finance
This certificate program offers hands-on training of the finance field, through which students can become Oracle Finance application developers, certified NCCT bookkeepers using Peachtree and Quick Book Pro, or accounting staff in Oracle
- Computerized Accounting (Quickbook, Peachtree)
- Oracle Financial 11i (Account Receivable/Payable)
Avtech Institute of Technology provides project management and auditing courses, including PM-Methodologies and frameworks, and IT Auditing (CISA.
- PMI Project Management Certification
- IT Auditing & CISA Certification
- Business Analysis (BA, BABOK)
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Six Sigma (Yellow belt, Green Belt) Certification
All the medical courses provided by Avtech Institute of Technology are recognized by the National Health Career Association (NHA), while preparing students for the NHA clinical medical assistant certification examination.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Medical Lab Assistant (CMLA)
- Certified EKG Technician (CET)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
-. LPN-NCLEX-PN License Preparation
This program prepares students to become a practical nurse caring assistant under the guidance of a registered nurse.
-. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)